Sunday, February 17, 2008

drive by bageling. . .?

While putting around this morning, doing our Sunday morning stuff, I noticed a bag of cinnamon bagels on our deck. I brought them in and asked Aaron if they were his (it sounded even more stupid at the time, but I didn't know what else to say) to which of course he said, why would I put a bag of bagels outside? True.

This peaked my curiosity, so I called my mother, in-laws (who were just visiting) and a neighbor to double check that none of them put, or know who put, the bagels on our deck. Of course, they all the same reaction that Aaron did. . .it really was a ridiculous question.

So, apparently we've been victims of a drive by bageling. Someone has got a heck of an arm if they threw it from the road. Actually, Aaron doesn't believe it's possible for someone to have thrown said bag of bagels from the road (always suspicious, Aaron believe that someone snuck up onto our yard to litter our deck with cinnamon bagels)

Aaron just proved his theory by tossing the bagels from the deck, seeing if he can hit the road. Hmm, he can't. I guess there is someone in town, sneaking up to peoples houses, depositing full bags of bagels. Lock your doors.

No comments: