Saturday, August 2, 2008

way to go tagg!

Yesterday I washed my last load of diapers. Yup, that's right, Tagg is potty trained. The most amazing thing, is that he did it mostly on his own. I pushed Cooper before he was really ready, so I was determined to not make the same mistake again. This time around, it was the child teaching himself, I'm so proud!

No more diapers, wow. It's a liberating thought! Almost five years of diapering (several months of two in diapers at a time) I'm all done with that stage. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

Okay so you sending me all your cloth diapers since you are finished...LOL
I am sooooo jealous! I ask Thor everyday on the offchance I will get a different answer but it is the same on every time...NO!

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

Oh and I forgot to say

YAY TAGG!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!