Wednesday, March 26, 2008

spring is creeping in!

Yesterday, the kids and I spend a glorious HOUR outside, enjoying the sunshine. Best part- NO SNOWSUITS! While there certainly isn't any green popping up, there are plenty of bear (ok, and brown) spots appearing all over the lawn.

We had a lovely Easter. Puppy, GB and Uncle John all came up Saturday morning, and stayed until Easter afternoon. I'm sure they are all just getting over their "fix". . .I know how much they love to see the kids, but when your are little kid free most of the time, I KNOW my children are exhausting.

Aaron got to try out his birthday gift Easter morning, his 12 gauge shotgun. We took it to the town sandpit, and all squeezed off a few rounds (are shot gun shells concidered rounds? I'm so out of the loop on such things!) Our targets? Easter eggs :) how appropriate!

No comments: