Monday, March 3, 2008

enough is enough already

Ok, winter can now officially be over. This is ridiculous, we've got SO MUCH SNOW! I know all of you in New England can sympathise, so feel free to join my pitty party :)

When we first starting the process of buying this house, it was May (Mother's day, in fact) and the yard here was beautiful. We spent all summer living at our old house in Contoocook, and working on the inside of our gingerbread house. We had very little time to spend enjoying the amazing property surrounding us. When we move in, it was already November, and we started the process of buckling down for winter.

So, come on spring!

2 comments:

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

See now this is why I love North Carolina :)

Leah said...

i do like NC too although I know I would have been happy with half the snow you got in NH, but I know by now no one is still in the mood for winter, not even me!