Sunday, August 9, 2009

next weekend...

We will be official alpaca farmers! :D Our boys come home to live with us next Saturday. It's been a whirlwind of a summer preparing for their arrival. I am amazed at what Aaron and I are able to do together, the work we've done by ourselves is astonishing.

Also on the farming front- we've been getting eggs from our chickens for a few weeks now. We're up to a dozen a day, so Aaron's been bringing eggs to work, and we've been supplying my family with farm fresh eggs . They're delicious!

I'll be sure to post lots of pictures next week of our alpaca's homecoming. :)

2 comments:

Nana said...

Brain and Jaclyn have three chickens and they all have different colored eggs. They know what egg came from each chicken. Austin shews them into the chicken coop area after they are allowed to go graze out on the grass. It's really cute.
A Dozen a day! Wow
I guess you do have a farm up there. Best of luck with it.

Lorraine

Your Favorite City Girl said...

I can't believe that you eat those straight from the chicken eggs! I hope there's at least some washing (or something) going on.

Personally, I enjoy my straight from the Pathmark eggs just fine!