Thursday, May 14, 2009

lots o' work!

So we're busy preparing for the alpaca. . . which translates into LOTS of work. We finished the pen inside the bar, and got an excavator for the weekend, to grade the driveway around the barn (hey, a dry alpaca is a happy alpaca!) I am amazed at how much work Aaron and I are able to do together, when we're working with two boys tugging at our pants, asking us for things. ( not to mention chickens getting in the way!) I once saw a statistic about farmers having a lower divorce rate then non farmer couples. I'm sure it's because farmers have to learn how to work together :)






























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good!! how big are your chickens now? I don't know much about alpaca's but I think they will like their new home!!

Apryl said...

Look at you guys go! How exciting. I can't wait to see photos of the alpacas in their new home.

Nana said...

Hello and great job on the house, the farm and the beautiful family you have created.

You are truely blessed.

Boys need to come to Animal Kingdom at Disney one day.

And Austin needs to meet his cousins!

Love ans well wishes to all.

Lorraine

Nana said...

Great job on the family and the farm. ; )

Lorraine